11. Every Nation World Conference in Orlando, Florida
I love that our church is in covenant with a Godly movement that is planting churches all over the world.
10. Enjoyed ministering in Yangpyeong, Korea
It was a great honor to take several of our people from Destiny
to help plant a new church - New Hope Yangpyeong. Thanks Pastor Andy Jang.
9. For the 2nd year in a row, I spoke at the New Hope Asia Ohana Retreat in Japan. I love the Japanese people and I look forward to ministering there again in May 2014. Thank you Pastor Talo Sakarata & Uncle Dan Shima.
8. I competed in Scotland as a strongman athlete but going back to minister the gospel was surreal for me and my wife. I love the fact that I have a new family in Europe. I love the Scottish people and The Bridge Church.
7. The launch of our latest service - The Samoan Service. Mom and dad always reminded me to never forget where I came from. We have some great families and I'm looking forward to what God is going to do with our Samoan Service.
6. Without a team, you can do nothing. I am blessed with a great leadership team. Our first service of the year was the ordination service to ordain our leaders. I look forward to great things because of this great team.
5. My wife and I became empty nesters this year - thanks to my middle daughter Careena. LOL. We miss you Careena but we also thank you for helping us to enter into this new phase of life.
4. I'm so proud and excited for my oldest daughter Talia and her husband Seka for answering the call to oversee Destiny Honolulu's children's ministry. I look forward to great things from you both.
3. I'm excited for my youngest daughter Shayna who is engaged to a great man (Shane Masaniai) and is getting married in April 2014. I'm totally excited for her.
2. After 28 years, I'm finally back under 300 pounds. I was 355 pounds about 3 months ago and now I weigh 290 pounds. I plan to be at 250 pounds by the month of May. That would be a huge accomplishment for me. I've got my youth back and I'm excited for the future. Honolulu Marathon here I come again….but 100 plus pounds lighter. Oh Yeahhh!!!!
1. The greatest blessing this year is seeing my wife (the pastor of my soul, the loveliest lady in the land) get ordained as a pastor, speak before an audience for the first time and finally retire from her regular job so she could assist me full time in ministry. God is so good. I'm excited for what God has in stored for our family and our church family.
Happy New Year my friends!!!!
May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He shines his face upon you and rain his favor upon you in 2014.